Groups may make up to 2 bookings and up to 2 hours per day. Bookings may last for a duration of 30 minutes to 2 hours (120 minutes). Only one study room may be booked at a time. Study rooms can be booked up to 2 weeks in advance.
Grid View of Booking Times - https://libcal.uflib.ufl.edu/r/new/preview
Once your booking has been successfully submitted, you will receive an email from LibCal confirming your reservation. You can cancel your reservation at any point up until the reserved time via the link in the confirmation email. If you need assistance with booking a room, please contact Library West User Services at 352-273-2525.
How to Book the Bloomberg Workstation
- Each light blue box below represents one hour increment of bookable time. Currently enrolled UF students may book the Bloomberg computer for 1 hour of use at a time, up to 14 days in advance.
- After clicking the light blue box for the desired hour of time, fill out the reservation form below, be sure to use your ufl.edu email address, and click “submit.”
- You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
- If you need assistance with booking a room, please contact the Library West User Services at (352) 273-2525.
Location + Equipment
- The Bloomberg terminal is located in an open area of Library West, on the 3rd floor of Library West, near the Periodicals Collection.
- Bring your own headphones.
Instructions on how to use the Bloomberg Workstation