How to Book a Conference Room or Computer Lab
- Conference room/computer lab reservations are welcome from all HSC student groups, faculty, and staff.
- Reservations are on a first-come basis.
- Requests can be made within 365 days of the event date.
- The rooms are available between 8am and 5pm, Monday through Friday.
- You will be sent an e-mail confirmation within 2 business days.
- Food and drinks are permitted (Thank you for keeping the rooms clean!).
- For special assistance with access (i.e., for people with disabilities), please visit the Information Desk on the first floor.
- For further information, please call the Director’s Office at (352) 273-8400.
How to Book a Study Room
The Health Science Center library offers 18 individual study rooms and 13 group study rooms for online reservations. Reservations can be made in half-hour increments for a maximum of four hours per session.
Once your booking request has been submitted, if you are currently a UF student or UF Health resident or fellow you will receive an email from LibCal confirming your reservation. You can cancel your reservation at any point up until the reserved time via the link in the confirmation email. If you need assistance with booking a room, please contact the Health Science Center Library information desk at (352) 273-8408.