How to Book an Individual Study Room
The Health Science Center library offers 18 individual study rooms for online reservations. Each box below represents a one half-hour increment of bookable time. Reservations can be made in half-hour increments for a maximum of four hours per session. To reserve a room:
- Select the room and the starting time of your reservation by clicking on the corresponding box on the Time Grid.
- Scroll down to review your selection in the area at the bottom of the screen below the Time Grid and to select the ending time of your reservation - the default time is one hour after your selected start time. When your selection is complete click on Submit Times.
- Review the Study Room Terms and Conditions. Once done, click Continue.
- Fill out the Booking Form with your affiliation and status information.
- Click on Submit my Booking to submit your reservation.
Once your booking request has been submitted, if you are currently a UF student or UF Health resident or fellow, your request will be approved by an HSCL staff member, and you will receive an email from LibCal confirming your reservation. You can cancel your reservation at any point up until the reserved time via the link in the confirmation email. If you need assistance with booking a room, please contact the Health Science Center Library information desk at (352) 273-8408.